Amenities & Services
Immerse yourself in four acres of lush and rambling English inspired gardens. Relax with a good book under our grape arbor or by the Koi pond. At Lithia Springs Resort we offer amenities that promote well-being and relaxation. Nearly every room at our resort contains a soaking tub for unlimited soaking in our natural mineral water in the privacy of your own room or bungalow.
To further extend your relaxation treat yourself to an on-site massage, facial or custom body treatment with one of our therapists from Waterstone Spa.
With the price of each overnight stay, our guests are entitled to the following complimentary amenities:
- A full, hot and homemade breakfast buffet with items such as fresh baked scones, house-made granola & yogurt, roasted rosemary potatoes, egg and veggie scramble, steel cut oatmeal with pan friend apples, fresh seasonal fruit, thick cut bacon, and breads for toasting. We include fresh locally roasted Mellelo coffee and decaf, juices, and an assortment of teas. For those who are dairy sensitive we offer almond milk. Gluten sensitive guests may request gluten-free bread and gluten-free granola.
- Each afternoon we offer a complimentary afternoon tea service with fresh-baked tea scones, homemade lemon curd and fruit preserves, a cookie or sweet bread of the day, strawberries, and a selection of teas. During our summer months we include homemade lemonade as well.
- Each Thursday through Sunday, 2pm to 8pm enjoy Applegate Valley wines served in our Wine Garden Tasting Room located off of our resort lobby. Charcuterie and cheese boards available for purchase along wine flights, wines by the glass, and bottles from Cowhorn Vineyard & Garden, Quady North Winery, and Troon Vinyard.
- We offer property-wide Wi-Fi and guest parking.
- During the fair weather months, guests may enjoy our beautiful new outdoor seasonal saline pool and year-round Jacuzzi (weather permitting).