As we welcome you to Lithia Springs Resort & Wine Garden our ongoing values of personalized service and genuine hospitality are more crucial than ever, as we are committed to providing you a safe environment aligned with expert protocols during these concerning times. The steps we are taking on cleanliness and new hospitality norms are as much about the health and safety of associates as they are about our guests. We have appreciated the support of new and returning guests alike, who have continued to show support and understanding as we navigate the changes in our industry. It is our goal first and foremost to continue to provide an environment of relaxation, healing, and comfort.
We wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you when the time is right.
Shayna Marie Christensen, Resort Manager
Following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority:
- Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces at all times. Persons under the age of 5 and persons who require an accommodation or are exempt under federal/ state law are also exempt.
- Our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable. For your safety, please review some additional “wellbeing” practices of our hotel below.
- Hand sanitizer stations are being installed throughout the common areas.
- Face masks are required for all team members while working in guest rooms and during any food handling.
- Guests will find floor markers and signage throughout the resort for directions on physical distancing.
- Employees are empowered to stay home if unwell.
- Requirement for all employees to wash hands more frequently.
- Rooms are being sanitized during cleaning with an emphasis on all high-contact areas.
- Our guest rooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines and multi-use amenities such as notepads and pens to allow for greater peace of mind. These items are available upon request.
- Disposable paper cups will temporarily replace coffee cups.
- In-room coffee machines are cleaned and sanitized prior to guest check in.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
- The Front Desk counter is sanitized after every guest interaction.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed for guest and team member safety.
- Luggage carts are sanitized throughout the day, along with door handles and other high-contact areas in the lobby and main building.
- Room keys are sanitized before each use using CDC-approved disinfectant.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email allowing them the option to skip the Front Desk checkout process.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest arrival with CDC-approved disinfectants.
- Linens and towels continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Laundry and linens are bagged in each guest room to eliminate excess contact in transit.
- The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority. With that in mind we are limiting our guests and housekeeping interactions by servicing guest rooms after guest check out. If you have any special requests prior to your service, please contact the Front Desk.
BREAKFAST & AFTERNOON TEA SERVICE
- Our modified complimentary breakfast is provided as a grab-and-go meal where guests may choose from our house-made items and dine in the garden, their guest room, or one of our tables in the main building.
- All food, coffee, juice and tea served in to-go containers with individually wrapped flatware.
- Our service staff is required to wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- All self-service condiments and utensils are removed and available from servers.
- Dining tables have been spaced for social distancing requirements, and can only allow 10 guests or fewer in the same group sharing a table.
POOL & JACUZZI
- Our outdoor seasonal pool is closed.
- Guests are welcome to use the outdoor Jacuzzi with their own social groups only.
- Chaise lounge and patio tables are physically distanced between parties.
- We highly encourage social distancing in these areas at all times.
FITNESS COTTAGE & BUSINESS CENTER
- Maximum of 2 guests will be permitted at the Fitness Cottage or Business Center at any one time.
- Equipment will be cleaned between guests. See a Front Desk Agent to access these amenities.