As we welcome you to Lithia Springs Resort & Wine Garden our ongoing values of personalized service and genuine hospitality are more crucial than ever, as we are committed to providing you a safe environment aligned with expert protocols during these concerning times. The steps we are taking on cleanliness and new hospitality norms are as much about the health and safety of associates as they are about our guests. We have appreciated the support of new and returning guests alike, who have continued to show support and understanding as we navigate the changes in our industry. It is our goal first and foremost to continue to provide an environment of relaxation, healing, and comfort.
We wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you when the time is right.
Shayna Marie Christensen, Resort Manager
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the common areas.
- Face masks are required for all team members when entering a guest room with a guest present.
- Employees are empowered to stay home if unwell.
- Requirement for all employees to wash hands more frequently.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
- The Front Desk counter is sanitized throughout the day.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed for guest and team member safety.
- Luggage carts are sanitized throughout the day, along with door handles and other high-contact areas in the lobby and main building.
- Room keys are sanitized before each use using CDC-approved disinfectant.
- Guests have the option to receive a final bill via email allowing them to skip the Front Desk checkout process.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest arrival with CDC-approved disinfectants.
- Linens and towels continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Laundry and linens are bagged in each guest room to eliminate excess contact in transit.
- Room refreshes are by your request; please hang your service sign on your door during the hours of 9am and 3pm, or notify a Front Desk Agent. You may also refuse service and we can provide any items of need to you directly.
BREAKFAST & AFTERNOON TEA SERVICE
- For our modified complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea service guests may choose from our house-made items and can dine in the building, garden or take chosen items back to their guest room.
POOL & JACUZZI
- Our outdoor seasonal pool and hot tub are open.
FITNESS COTTAGE & BUSINESS CENTER
- Gym and business equipment is cleaned and sanitized regularly.