Experience the Ultimate Mineral Water Retreat
15% OFF Fall Getaway Special
Our resort is the perfect, magical place to enjoy Autumn foliage. Take in the colorful transformation as our gardens get blanketed in rich shades of red, yellow, and orange.
We invite you to enjoy a tranquil escape and experience true relaxation through Earth’s healing elements. Deep beneath the gardens of our resort, bubble warm mineral springs that are piped to every room. Relax in an artisan soaking tub, cozy up by the crackling fireplace, and explore our nature oasis.
During your stay be sure to experience the region’s harvest season at local vineyards, award-winning restaurants, and explore the beauty of the great outdoors. We’re also minutes from picturesque downtown Ashland, and the famous Lithia Park with endless trails covered in spectacular autumn colors. Enjoy longer warm, sunny days exploring our region on foot or bike, sipping locally crafted wine and beers, or shopping in numerous boutique stores and art galleries.
Book your getaway!
-OR- Call 1-800-482-7128 & mention BLISS15
(Offers valid based on availability. Valid for overnight stays only now through the end of November 2020 Discounts not valid with packages, existing reservations, spa, wine garden. Not combinable.)
- Large soaking tubs with mineral springs water
- Wine Garden Tasting Room
- Waterstone Spa
- Outdoor Jacuzzi (year-round)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary breakfast & afternoon tea service
- Fitness Cottage
- Free Parking & Wi-Fi
- Bike Rentals
- Lush gardens
Top attractions to experience during your getaway:
- Southern Oregon Wine Country – named next “Napa” by Vogue online
- Crater Lake National Park – deepest lake in the U.S
- Farmers & Crafters Markets
- Ashland on a Plate: Culinary & Wine Events
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Siskiyou Scenic Bikeway
- Lithia Park in downtown Ashland – hiking, Japanese Garden, ponds, Ashland Creek
- Upper & Lower Table Rocks – hike volcanic plateaus
- Mount Ashland: biking trails, hiking, scenic views
- Boutique Shopping – shop historic downtown Ashland and Jacksonville