Change of Place, Change of Pace. Remote Working & Schooling from Ashland.
Enjoy a change of scenery and explore a charming mountain town nestled between the Siskiyou and Cascade mountain ranges. The perfect setting for working and learning remotely.
Low rates start at $109*
Imagine waking up to a new adventure every day. With your remote job, you can live and work anywhere you choose. Gather your home office and getaway to a nature oasis. Experience unforgettable comfort at our mineral springs resort and explore Southern Oregon’s wine country, award-winning restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, farmers markets, breweries, and iconic outdoor landmarks like Crater Lake National Park. We’re centrally located to it all.
Set up your office in the comfort of your guest room, or enjoy a quiet indoor or nature nook with over 4 acres of gardens to explore. Take a rejuvenating break at Waterstone Spa, hop over to our Fitness Cottage, outdoor Jacuzzi, or head over to Lithia Park for a relaxing afternoon hike. Biking is another great way to explore our region. From wild vertical drops in the Ashland Watershed, to mellow road biking among pear orchards, there is something for everyone. Ask for resort bike rentals at the front desk. You can also squeeze in a round of golf or try ziplining. After a productive and restorative day, order delivery from the award-winning restaurant Larks, or check out numerous dining options available all over town.
Stay one week, or two, or maybe even a month.
Low rates start at $109.
Bring your family to Ashland and turn virtual schooling and working from home into an unforgettable adventure! Southern Oregon is the perfect outdoor laboratory for hands-on learning.
Enjoy the comfort of your guest room or a secluded safe corner in our resort’s indoor and outdoor spaces to get caught up with work, and virtual schooling, followed by a rejuvenating time spent outdoors. Every member of your family will appreciate that special time discovering what Southern Oregon has to offer.
Outdoor Classroom Experiences:
- Step outside your door and discover the wonders of our resort’s gardens. From aspen meadow to koi pond, our four acres of organic gardens offer space to explore, relax and spend some rejuvenating time outdoors.
- Spectacular Lithia Park and many local trails are accessible right from downtown Ashland. Hop on the famous Pacific Crest Trail, accessible just a short drive from town. Easier hikes ideal for the entire family and offering spectacular views include Grizzly Peak, Table Rocks, PCT and Wonder Trail.
- Rogue Valley Food Trail offers great itineraries to discover local farms, pumpkin patches, harvest festivities, world famous Rogue Creamery, chocolate factory, as well as great wineries and spots to grab lunch.
- Did you know Rogue Valley has one of the top 10 Farmers & Crafters Markets in the US? Farmers Markets are a great way to feel the heartbeat of the community. Check out local produce, artisan products and food truck offerings on Tuesdays and Saturdays in Ashland, and Thursday in Medford.
- Outdoor adventure is also about discovering native plants. Lithia Park’s nature walks will bring you and your family tons of fun. Discover spectacular trees, Japanese Garden, Lower and Upper Duck Ponds, and lovely Ashland Creek meandering along the main path.
- In winter months enjoy skiing, snowboarding and the bunny hill on Mt. Ashland, an outdoor ice rink in Lithia Park, and many great places to go sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing, just a short drive from Ashland.
To plan your adventures check out the Ultimate Guide to Family Friendly Southern Oregon Adventure.
Low rates start at $109*