Beautiful doesn’t even come close to describing Lithia Springs Resort. Nestled just minutes out of the town center, Lithia Springs Resort is a great way to spend a weekend relaxing, soaking and indulging. Read More…
Whether for a private retreat, or a family vacation, the newly renovated Lithia Springs Resort offers a place of quiet comfort to experience revitalizing mineral waters and to explore the abundance that is Southern Oregon. Read More…
Cheers to Friday! Our wine garden tasting room open 2pm - 8pm today and through Sunday. Enjoy all organic wines as our expert Sommelier takes you on a wine education experience. COWHORN Wines Troon Vineyard Quady North Winery
We can’t wait to unveil our Wine Garden Tasting Room this June! We look forward to welcoming guests to this unique wine experience featuring all organic wines by Troon Vineyard, COWHORN Wines and Quady North Winery 🍷Be sure to follow along for details.
Whether you want to getaway with your love, or a group of girlfriends, Lithia Springs is the perfect mini vacation! Rejuvenate in a luxurious bungalow, soak in a mineral bath, stroll through lush gardens, and enjoy Ashland's culinary, cultural and wine scene. Explore our Top Five list below.
1. Irvine & Roberts Vineyards (8 miles from resort) - Dramatic views of Ashland's rolling green hills, and sustainable farming at its best. Produces ultra-premium Pinot noir and Chardonnay. Their high altitude vineyard is adorned with distinctive soils, climate, and east facing slopes that produce wines with extraordinary balance, flavor and intensity.
2. Oregon Shakespeare Festival (2.4 miles) - Tony award-winner and the largest regional repertory theater in the United States. Experience dramatic live performances ranging from classical to contemporary.
3. Larks - Home Kitchen Cuisine Restaurant (2.5 miles) - Flawlessly blends elegant simplicity and a relaxed atmosphere to create an unforgettable dining experience.1920s Bar featuring Prohibition Cocktails.Pioneer of the farm-to-table concept in the Rogue River Valley. Seasonal bounty delivered daily from local farms, orchards, and creameries. Award-winning Oregon wine list and mouth watering desserts.
4. Weisinger Family Winery (7.9 miles) - All of the fruit for their wines are either grown on the estate or sourced from vineyards located within five miles of the winery. Home to many grape varietals such as Syrah, Tempranillo, Merlot, Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, and Viognier. Spectacular views of the valley await.
5. Oregon Cabaret Theatre (2.6 miles) - A fun live performance theatre in the style of broadway. Experience an exciting show as you enjoy dinner, dessert and spirits.
BOOK YOUR STAY -OR- VIEW FEATURED Packages: lithiaspringsresort.com/overnight-packages